The NAMAH hoist is versatile and suitable for unlimited applications.
The rope is not connected so it’s compact, lightweight and very easy to handle. The unrestricted wire rope lengths capability of the LTD hoist makes it possible to utilize unlimited lifting heights and traction lengths.
In the event of a power failure, the electric-mechanical brake can be manually released in order to ensure safe and controlled lowering of the load. The safe lowering mechanism is guaranteed by the integrated centrifugal force brake.
Features and Benefits
- LTD100, 80, 63 & 50 adopt “α” wire guiding system.
- The robust and strong die-cast aluminum casing with low dead weight
- Gearing and drive sheave are fabricated from hardened steel.
- Motor protection: Protected to IP55 as standard.
- Hoist motor is fitted with a thermal overload protection device.
- Standardized components ensures easy access to all wearing parts.